Adrian checking equipment.
1 – Street Photography
08.30am – 07.30pm
- Equipment check
- Photo Walk
- Havana Vieja
- Cemetery Christóbal Colón
- Classic Convertible Car
- Hotel National
• We go through your equipment and and talk about basic technical rules. before we start off to our photo walk in Havana Vieja.
• We discuss the workshop concept and talk about possible styles and content of the photography for your exclusive photo book of Havana.
„Learn to get aware of your creativity.“
• We take off, to Havana Vieja, home to many working class Cubans, where we walk through the streets and meet the most different people, entering houses, workrooms and shops, on our way focusing on low light photography throughout Havana Vieja.
• After lunch we get pick-up by classic vintage cars and drive to La Víbora. Víbora has the highest point of Havana, situated south from Havana Centro, connected through the long winding Calzada Diez de Octubre, bristling from real life. We walk down the Calzada Diez de Octubre until we arrive at the Capitolio.
• After a short break at the Plaza Christo, we hopp again in our classic car and drive to Forrest of Havana, the Christóbal Colón Cementery and ride through the Malecon to the Hotel National, where we have a cocktail in the garden viewing the sunset, ending our tour for the day.
„Don’t take pictures ‚from‘ people, take pictures ‚of‘ people.“
Ferry to Regla.
At the Malecon
Hair saloon at Calle 10 Octubre in Havana Cerro.