Adrian checking equipment.
DAY 1 – Street Photography
Day 1 – Street Photography
- Photo Walk – Havana Vieja
- Classic Car Tour
• We go through your equipment and and talk about basic technical rules, before we start off to our first photo walk in Havana Vieja.
• We go through the masterclass concept and discuss it with each participant, explaining possible styles and content of the photography for his exclusive photo book of Havana.
„Learn to get aware of your creativity.“
• We take off, to Havana Vieja, home to many working class Cubans, where we walk through the streets and meet the most different people, entering houses, workrooms and shops, on our way focusing on low light photography throughout Havana Vieja.
• After lunch we get pick-up by classic vintage cars and drive to La Víbora. Víbora has the highest point of Havana, situated south from Havana Centro, connected through the long winding Calzada Diez de Octubre, bristling from real life. We walk down the Calzada Diez de Octubre until we arrive at the Capitolio.
• After a short break at the Plaza Christo, we hopp in the waiting classic cars again and drive along the Malecon to the Hotel National, where we have in the garden a cocktail viewing the sunset, ending our tour for the day.
„Don’t take pictures ‚from‘ people, take pictures ‚of‘ people.“
Ferry to Regla.
At the Malecon
Hair saloon at Calle 10 Octubre in Havana Cerro.